Since year 2013-14, Gramya Vikas Sansthan is organising Nai Roshni, a leadership development training programme for minority women. Each training batch has about 25 participants and training of each batch lasts for six days. The topics covered are:
- Leadership development
- Women related issues
- Domestic violence
- Public distribution system
- Household management info
- Schemes and programmes for minority welfare
- Information on 15-point programme of the Prime Minister
So far the following batches have been conducted:
- Five batches in Bareilly district in the year 2013-14, benefitting 125 women
- Nine batches in Kheri district in the year 2014-15, benefitting 225 women
Follow up and handholding of the trained women is being carried out every month.
Workshops are organised for minorities to impart information about Central Government schemes for minority welfare.These workshops are of two days duraiton. Topics like Sachchar Committee reports and government schemes are covered in these workshops.